If you are a manufacturing business with plans for digitalisation, connectivity should be on your horizon. Made in 5G, written for the UK manufacturing industry, fuses Digital Catapult’s 5G expertise with insight from manufacturing executives to shine a light on how 5G can meet the manufacturing industry’s future connectivity challenges.
5G brings far more than just extra bandwidth – it is a key enabler for industrial digitalisation, providing new capabilities as companies scale digital deployments. At this event, you will uncover whether now is the time for manufacturers to consider future connectivity needs and start experimenting with 5G. It will give attendees a chance to network, question 5G experts and view live demos in Digital Catapult’s unique Future Networks Lab.
Why you should attend?
- Learn about 5G and the benefits it can bring UK industry - as well as the challenges to deployment in the manufacturing sector
- Challenge 5G experts about the potential of 5G
- Get key findings from the Made in 5G discussion paper
- View keynote addresses from industry
- See live 5G demos in Digital Catapult’s unique Future Networks Lab
- Network with peers and 5G experts
Who should attend?
This event has been designed to suit manufacturing sector managers, executives and team members who are considering digital solutions to help optimise and develop their business.
- 10.00 am - Arrival, breakfast & demos
- 11.00 am - Welcome & introduction
- 11.10 am - Presentation of the report
- 11.30 am - Panel discussion: Challenges of 5G in Manufacturing
- 12.30 pm - Lunch & demos
- 1.30 pm - Keynote speech
- 2.00 pm - Panel discussion
- 3.00 pm - Closing remarks
- 3.10 pm - Networking & demos
- 4.00 pm - End