In an ever-evolving marketplace, defined by changing consumer needs, continuous emerging competition, as well as social, political and technological developments, undertaking Research and Development (R&D) is critical to ensure the business’ continuous growth and prosperity.
The Design for Success workshop series has been designed to provide manufacturing SMEs with the knowledge of one of the most widely implemented industry frameworks for managing new product innovation excellence, the Stage Gate Process.
Why should I attend?
- To understand the need to invest in R&D
- To learn the fundamental steps of the Stage Gate Process framework
- To gain an understanding of common pitfalls in New Product Development and Introduction
- To learn how to secure and maximise the value of your intellectual property
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing Leaders and Business Owners
- R&D Managers
- Design Engineers and Assembly Operators
Please note: This workshop is part-funded by European Regional Development Funds. The workshop is delivered free of charge to participants; however, as it is fully-funded, it is classed as state aid to participating businesses and are subject to state aid rules and the associated eligibility criteria.
Location: North West manufacturing clients
SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full Time Equivalent) employees and annual turnover less than 50 Million Euro OR Balance Sheet less than 43 million Euro