Wednesday, 30 - Wednesday, 30 November 2022
Aston Villa Football Club, Holte Suite
Are you looking for faster innovation to become more productive, competitive and sustainable? Digital adoption is the future of advanced manufacturing and engineering in the #WestMidlands.
Suppliers, manufacturers, industry experts, local authorities and growth hubs are invited to come together for an industry special event on 30 November at Aston Villa Football Club.
- FREE booking
- Industry expert speakers
- Exhibition stands available
- Sponsorship packages
- Meet the Buyer opportunities for attendees
- HEADLINE SPEAKER: Inma Martinez - The Future of the Automotive Industry - Recognised worldwide as one of the leading entrepreneurs who pioneered digital technologies and has become one of the most sought-after experts in forecasting digital disruptions and revealing the potentiality of A.I. and other transformative technologies (pictured right).
- Charlotte Horobin, Region Director for the Midlands at Make UK - How West Midlands’s manufacturer’s roles in levelling up the adoption of technology are key to higher productivity and smarter operations.
- Rachel Eade MBE, FRSA, Supply Chain Lead for BCRRE, the largest university-based centre for railway research and education in Europe (BCRRE) - Rail Challenges & Opportunities: How innovation will help.
- Victoria Osgood, Business Engagement Manager, HS2 Ltd - How it is leading on rail innovation generation with cutting-edge technologies and techniques to provide a transport system that will last 100 years with a focus on business engagement and supply chain opportunities for SMEs.
- Nick Mallinson, CEO at the Black Country Innovative Manufacturing Organisation (BCIMO) - How BCIMO is helping to shape and accelerate the transport technologies and supply chains of the future.