Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Ever wanted to adopt technology but don’t know where to start? Started your journey and want to develop your digital strategy further? Learn from other UK manufacturers about how to adopt technology into your business.
Hear from your peers who have been through the journey – the pitfalls, things to consider, top tips and the impacts and benefits it has brought to their businesses.
Over the last 2 years Made Smarter has worked with 1200 makers across the North West and provided 550 of them with advice, expertise and financial support to help them grow their business, increase competitiveness and reduce inefficiencies through digital tools.
- How Made Smarter is powering the fourth industrial revolution
- The journey to digital: The manufacturers perspective
- Fast forward your digital journey: A taste of a digital transformation workshop
- Leading your business through digital change - strictly limited to 10 North West-based manufacturing businesses (fully booked)
- Using technology to boost business resilience in an uncertain world
- Digitisation Does not Eliminate the Need for Manufacturing Excellence - strictly limited to 10 Greater Manchester-based manufacturing businesses (fully booked)
- The teams of tomorrow: Engaging and upskilling your workforce
- Sustainable manufacturing: How technology is leading the way
- The importance of customer trust and the role of technology
- Drop-in Business Advice Sessions