Lead: Professor Blair Johnston, University of Strathclyde
Aims: To address one of the sector's core digitalisation challenges - a lack of large data sets and ways to access such data.
- Build data systems to clean, archive and serve data across Platforms
- Capture and create data models for Platforms 2 - 4
- Establish DM2 Data Services with partners to maximise data value and growth
- Develop novel, data driven AI tools for data handling, analysis and prediction
- Develop standards to ensure accuracy and reusability, establishing “gold-standard” curated data sets