Thursday, 09 March - Thursday, 09 February 2023
Time: 10am - 12pm & 1pm - 3pm
- Losing valuable time because of outdated computer software?
- Struggling to meet demand because of underperforming machinery?
- Carrying out manual tasks that could be performed quicker and more efficiently using technology?
Digital tech can help your business improve productivity and increase profits.
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership, AMAP, and Made Smarter Adoption North East invites manufactures from across the North East to join an Advanced Manufacturing Technology Showcase at the Institute for Automotive and Manufacturing Advanced Practice (part of the University of Sunderland) to learn more about digital technologies and smart tech that can improve efficiency and grow operations.
Come along to meet the experts, see some of the technology in action, and find solutions for your business.
This event is sponsored by Made Smarter Adoption North East, a support and grant programme for manufacturers that helps businesses invest in digital technology.
Manufacturers are invited to attend one of two available sessions:
9:45 : Register
10 :00 - 12noon: Meet the technicians and explore the capability of each technology, and chat to your local Made Smarter Team to discuss training, funding and support.
13:00 - 15:00: Meet the technicians and explore the capability of each technology, and chat to your local Made Smarter Team to discuss training, funding and support.
You’ll get to experience some of the following smart tech solutions:
- Robotics and process control automation
- Virtual, augmented and mixed realities
- Industrial cybersecurity
- The industrial internet of things (sensors)
- Data and systems integration
- Mobile devices and wearable tech
- And much more…
The Advanced Manufacturing Technology Showcase is an opportunity to learn how investing in digital technology and smart tech could improve your business. To book your place at the showcase, please reserve your space via the button above.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 09 March.