Thursday, 15 February 2024
Time: 2 - 4pm GMT
Made Smarter Adoption North East and The North East Business Resilience Centre (NEBRC) invite you to join a free training session exploring cyber security and how you can be aware of potential threats to your business.
The two hour course is delivered online with sessions taking place on:
- Tuesday 30 January – 10am-12noon
- Thursday 08 February – 10am-12noon
- Thursday 15 February – 2pm-4pm
- Thursday 29 February – 2pm-4pm
About the course
Do you know how to spot a phishing email? Do you understand what malware is? This course is designed to help attendees:
- Understand their online environment
- Feel confident to challenge something when it doesn’t look right.
Annual surveys conducted by the UK government show that approximately half of all SMEs experience at least one cyber attack per year, and often lack the resources, funds, and expertise to recover. Protect your business from attack by signing up to take part in our free cyber security awareness training.
Please note: The online meeting link will be provided nearer to the event start date.