Impartial technology experts will help you to identify the tools needed to solve your business’ challenges.
We understand that adopting new technology can be daunting but we can support you throughout your journey to digitalisation.
Are you a manufacturer looking to accelerate the growth of your business but struggling to understand the best route forward?
We can support you with:
- Impartial advice from a team of digital specialists - Register for a fully-funded assessment
- Creating a digital roadmap for your business
- Access to a digital native to help with technology strategy or implementation
- Enhancing your digital skills with a dedicated learning hub
- Funding to support the purchase of hardware and software
The Made Smarter Technology adoption programme is currently delivering advice, support and funding to SME manufacturers based in the North East, North West England, West Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber regions. In the future, we anticipate technology adoption will be available in wider regions across the UK.Register your manufacturing business today
With other food producers cutting ranges to focus on volume, customers are looking for alternatives, which has created an opportunity for us. Orders from all areas of the business have increased, which means we are producing more. There is no doubt that without investing when we did, in the way that we did, with the help from Made Smarter, we would not be able to cope with this unprecedented increase in demand.Patrick Mroczak, Co-Founder and CEO of NutreeLife