Harnessing technologies to optimise the design and execution of current and future factories.
- Manufacturing process and operations
- Use of robotics or additive manufacturing to accelerate processes
- Dynamic, real time production planning and scheduling
- Digital twins of facilities & processes to optimise future designs or current state
- Real time/in process quality monitoring and process optimisation
- Digital track and trace systems
- Asset management optimisation
- Use of robotics and autonomous systems to improve productivity or worker safety
- Connected worker – augmented & virtual solutions for task assistance, training or safety.