On the 9th May, the Manufacturers Alliance will hold its annual conference to bring together all members from their six peer groups from across the North. This includes manufacturers from Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Yorkshire. Plus, we will be inviting guest SME manufacturing leaders that are ambitious and keen to learn from other like minded people.
The event is intended to showcase best practice leadership and growth strategies for SME’s, by using SME manufacturers as case studies. No big boys showing us what they can do with budgets in the tens of millions. Real life examples from down to earth people.
- Network with other owners and leaders from a diverse range of manufacturing sectors
- Gain new ideas on leadership best practice and how to drive your business and team forward
- Learn how other business leaders are driving and managing growth
- Gain best practice tips on wide variety of topics, such as; employee engagement, change management, business model innovation, product development and strategy deployment
- Witness real life examples and case studies from business leaders that have been there and got the t-shirt
- See how other business leaders are engaging with the local universities and support organisations to drive innovation in their businesses