This 1-day 'Best Practice Learning Visit' will demonstrate what is possible and how even smaller manufacturers can utilise automation and digital tools to revolutionise their manufacturing processes to increase productivity.
The visit will:
- Introduce Siemens Congleton's journey to creating the ultimate Smart Flexible Factory
- Identify opportunities from adopting IDTs
- Demonstrate automation in testing and packing
- Help you assess the ROI of various IDTs
- Bring it all together so you have a clear understanding of how IDTs could be applied in your own business
The best practice learning visit will be hosted by Siemens at their largest manufacturing facility for variable speed drives in the UK, producing 1.3m drives per annum. In 2015, Siemens launched its 'Vision 2020' to become a world-class 'digital factory'. This visit is a unique opportunity to learn from their transformation journey.
To book your place visit: www.skillsandgrowth.co.uk/adapt or call Mark Bayley-Smyth: 01270 904 002